CASH (Deferred Payment)
- Cash is considered paid and a booking guaranteed once received by a FUNdays Club member of staff and after a receipt has been provided. Receipts must be retained for proof of payment by parents/carers.
- Cash should not be posted or left in a FUNdays Club postbox or drop-box.
- Cash payments can take up to ten working days before appearing on the FUNdays Club parent/carer online account portal or personal statements. However, the booking will be guaranteed at the point the receipt is provided.
CHEQUE (Deferred Payment)
- A Cheque is considered paid and a booking guaranteed once a paper receipt/online receipt is provided by FUNdays Club.
- Cheques being posted or left in a FUNdays Club post box will receive an online receipt.
- Cheques can take up to ten working days before appearing on the FUNdays Club parent/carer online account portal or personal statements. However, the booking will be held and guaranteed during the process at the point at which a receipt is provided.
- If a cheque payment bounces, the booking will be immediately cancelled and the paying customer will need to settle
any bank/administration charges incurred. They will also need to pay by cash to re-secure a place; cheques will no longer be
accepted as a form of payment in the future if this occurs.
BACS (Deferred Payment)
- Bank transfers are considered paid and bookings guaranteed once the funds have arrived and cleared in the FUNdays Club Ltd. bank account. It can take up to a further ten working days before appearing on the FUNdays Club parent/carer online account portal.
CARD (Holiday Club Only)
- Card payments are considered paid and bookings guaranteed at the point of transaction and will be confirmed onscreen within our online booking system.
- Online childcare vouchers are considered paid once the voucher provider sends an email confirming payment. If funds fail to transfer into the FUNdays Club Ltd. bank account two weeks after an email confirmation, a booking parent will be asked to pay using BACS, cash, or cheque.
- FUNdays Club reserves the right to ask a parent to provide a cheque for booking whilst voucher funds are awaiting transference.
- Childcare voucher payments can take up to ten working days before appearing on the parent/carer online account portal.
- Paper childcare vouchers are considered paid upon the receipt of valid paper vouchers by a FUNdays Club member of staff and a receipt has been provided. If funds fail to transfer into the FUNdays Club Ltd. bank account three weeks after they have been given to the voucher provider for processing, a booking parent will be asked to pay using BACS, cash, or cheque.
OUTSTANDING or DEFERRED PAYMENT
- Parents/carers will be unable to book further sessions if they have an outstanding or deferred payment awaiting delivery.
Other Term Time Details
- All payments must be received in advance before any one-off bookings can be taken and a child added to the register.
- Receipt of a completed cheque will be considered as payment. Please see the full policy on charges for returned cheques at our website.
- No credit can be given for a one-off booking. Please remember that verbal indication of spaces does not constitute a guaranteed space. A booking is only guaranteed once a booking form has been received, with full payment and acknowledgement given, by the FUNdays Club Manager.
- Contact must be made with the FUNdays Club Manager or Booking Administrative Assistant before making a one-off booking to ensure there is available space.
- Late pick-up, 10 minutes after a booked finish time, will be from the Main Room for all bookings. The second (and any subsequent) late pick-ups will incur a charge for the next standard session plus a £3 admin charge. If this is the last session of the day, the charge will be £10.
Cancellations or absences with less than one months’ notice are both considered a non-attendance with the same
terms and conditions.
ALL ABSENCES & CANCELLATIONS
- If a child has to leave FUNdays Club partway through a booked session (e.g. due to unsatisfactory
behaviour, sickness, injury, or a family emergency), a refund will not be made available.
- The child’s school should never be contacted to report absences or cancellations with FUNdays Club. Schools
do not pass on absence notification to local childcare providers.
ABSENCE & CANCELLATIONS – Less than 48 Hours’ Notice of Non-Attendance
- For absences with less than 48 hours’ notice for both Holiday Club and Term-Time, the relevant FUNdays
Club Manager should be contacted via their mobile (not email) to avoid delay in messages and potential
charges being incurred.
- The FUNdays Club Administrative Assistant should not be contacted for absences
with less than 48 hours’ notice due to the potential delay in messages and charges that can be incurred.
ABSENCE & CANCELLATIONS – Less than One Month’s Notice of Non-Attendance
- Term-Time Clubs: For absences or cancellations with less than one months’ notice, parents/carers should
contact the relevant FUNdays Club Manager via mobile or email as soon as non-attendance is known to
avoid any charges. Alternatively, parents/carers can write in the Absence Diary on the Welcome Desk at any
- After School Club: If a FUNdays Club Manager is not informed of an absence by the close of registration at a FUNdays After School Club and the Manager has to enact a Missing Child procedure to locate the child, a £3 late charge will be billed to the parent/carer. This is to part-cover the Manager’s time enacting Missing Child procedures and to reduce occurrences in order to improve our response if a genuine missing child scenario took place.
- Holiday Club: For absences or cancellations with less than one months’ notice, parents/carers should cancel their booking online unless it is less than 48 hours (in which case, see the ‘Less than 48 Hours’ Notice of Non-Attendance’ note above).
- No refunds or credits are provided with this notice period for any FUNdays Club provision.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS – More than One Months’ Notice
- Term-Time Clubs: Cancellations with more than one months’ notice are to be made to the Administrative Assistant.
- Holiday Club: Cancellations with more than one months’ notice are to be made using the online booking system. The full amount of the cancelled booking will be credited into the parent/carer online account portal to spend on another booking. This credited amount must be spent at FUNdays Club within 6 months or it will be lost.
- If a parent/carer would like a monetary refund, the request should be made to FUNdays Club via email. Monetary refunds for childcare vouchers are not possible due to HMRC regulations. Monetary refunds for other payment methods (cash, cheque, or BACS) will be refunded using the payment method made by the parent/carer and carry a £3 administration charge. For monetary refunds paid with debit/credit cards, see additional charges below under ‘Payments’.
Clothing at Holiday Club
Why is clothing so important? Simple. We want to get as many children active during the holidays as we can. This includes providing High Quality Informal Physical Activity during our Active Play sessions to encourage activity in all the children. It’s why the company began. It’s why FUNdays Holiday Club exists. Some activities also carry regulations with our insurers – it’s a legal thing. Therefore, we ask that children are dressed appropriately for physical activity to avoid disappointment.
Make sure they bring the following items:
- PE trainers
- PE T-shirts
- PE shorts or PE joggers (no denim or slip shoes or sandals please).
Please be aware that without the correct clothing, children will be unable to take part in the full range of activities we offer.