From Monday 8th March, we will operating under the following guidance:
“Providers should only offer indoor and outdoor face-to-face provision to:
- vulnerable children and young people
- other children, where the provision is:
- reasonably necessary to enable their parents and carers to work, search for work, undertake education or training, or attend a medical appointment or address a medical need, or attend a support group
- being used by electively home educating parents as part of their existing arrangements for their child to receive a suitable full-time education
- being used as part of their efforts to obtain a regulated qualification, meet the entry requirements for an education institution, or to undertake exams and assessments”
The additional relaxation on 29th March, as set out in the COVID-19 Response – Spring 2021 guidance, will not impact the above but will change our guidance for indoor and outdoor COVID-19 activities we carry out.
From no earlier than 12th April, we will operating under the following guidance:
“The government’s intention is then for out-of-school settings and wraparound childcare providers to be able offer provision as normal, to all children, from the start of the school summer term. This will be no earlier than 12 April, and will be confirmed as part of step 2 of the COVID-19 Response – Spring 2021.”
Please see our essential communication link below to ensure you do not miss an email. Please also follow us on Twitter if you want more real time updates.
Updated 25.02.21 at 11.24am. From Monday 8th March:
- Our Fitzmaurice Site will be entirely closed to all children on Fridays until further notice. It will be open Monday to Thursday from 7.30am to 5.30pm.
- Our Christ Church Site will be open Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.45pm (5.15pm on Fridays).
- The Grove Primary School site will be open Monday to Friday 8am to 5.10pm
- Easter Holiday Club 2021 is open for pre-registration whilst full guidance is released and our response confirmed.
- May and Summer Holiday Club 2021 – we will assess at the end of March in respect of the steps unfolding in the government roadmap and update families at that time.
FUNdays Club Online and Essential Communication
We have created FUNdays Club Online: online.fundaysclub.co.uk
This is the place for all our online services, which will be increased during any local lockdown period that might happen. Children can stay connected and we can share free resources. We have also included an essential communication section so families can be sure they have not missed any updates. Emails and can be viewed in the description and PDF letters can be downloaded by ‘checking out.’ If you enter your details in the ‘subscribe’ section, you will be included on our FUNdays Club Online mailing list to make sure you do not miss out on all the things we are doing online: online.fundaysclub.co.uk
FUNdays Club is much more than a childcare provider for out-of-school hours. We offer parents a high-quality, low-cost service led by qualified teaching professionals. Everyone is more than welcome here; by establishing a safe, caring community, we hope to help children realise their own potential!
- To be pioneers
- To nurture the minds, bodies and hearts
Provide parents with a reliable, low cost and high-quality childcare service led by qualified teaching professionals
Welcome, value, support and celebrate all children
Establish a safe, caring community
Challenge children to try new things
Empower children to realise their own value and potential
Strive for all children to enjoy and achieve
Base our practice on on-going research
Deliver high-quality enrichment sessions
Provide a wide range of stimulating, creative educational experiences
Give children opportunities to take part in a variety of physical activities
Support emotional development, including social skills and positive relationships