Children of critical Key Workers and Vulnerable children.
Opening Times (Monday to Friday) during term-time:
This service has been suspended until further notice.
This service is provided by schools direct. Please contact your local school.
If you would like to book, please do the following:
- Read the latest government advice to see if you believe you qualify as a key worker or if your child is vulnerable
- Ask yourself, “Do I absolutely require childcare?”
- If the answer is yes, contact your school.
- School will make the final assessment as to whether you qualify.
- If school agrees you qualify, please contact us. We will then check with school that you are on the agreed list.
FUNdays Club is much more than a childcare provider for out-of-school hours. We offer parents a high-quality, low-cost service led by qualified teaching professionals. Everyone is more than welcome here; by establishing a safe, caring community, we hope to help children realise their own potential!
- To be the pioneer childcare service.
- To nurture the minds, bodies and hearts of our FUNdays Family every single day.
Provide parents with a reliable, low cost and high-quality childcare service led by qualified teaching professionals
Welcome, value, support and celebrate all children
Establish a safe, caring community
Challenge children to try new things
Empower children to realise their own value and potential
Strive for all children to enjoy and achieve
Base our practice on on-going research
Deliver high-quality enrichment sessions
Provide a wide range of stimulating, creative educational experiences
Give children opportunities to take part in a variety of physical activities
Support emotional development, including social skills and positive relationships