FUNdays Club is much more than a childcare provider for out-of-school hours. We offer parents a high-quality, low-cost service led by qualified teaching professionals. Everyone is more than welcome here: by establishing a safe, caring community, we hope to help children realise their own potential.
- To be the pioneer childcare service.
- To nurture the minds, bodies and hearts of our FUNdays Family every single day.
- Provide parents with a reliable, low cost and high quality child care service led by qualified teaching professionals.
- Welcome, value, support and celebrate all children.
- Establish a safe, caring community.
- Challenge children to try new things.
- Empower children to realise their own value and potential.
- Strive for all children to enjoy and achieve.
- Base our practise on on-going research.
- Deliver high-quality enrichment sessions.
- Provide a wide range of stimulating, creative educational experiences.
- Give children opportunities to take part in a variety of physical activities.
- Support emotional development, including social skills and positive relationships.